Track: She Will Be Loved... (Maroon 5)
Time: 2224hrs..
Status: Recalling chalet moments.
Feelings: Happy!
Quote: Missing someone is not a bad thing because it makes you realise you do feel that much for them. (:
[ Council Retreat ]
Woots! Enjoyed myself.... But didn't go wild la.... Haiz... Wish I did not go home yesterday night!! Missed the night cycling from Changi to East coast... But I got the needed rest. Yea.... And managed to revive my MSN... Finally using MSN 7.5!!! YEAH!! [ And I got to chat with you too!!! you really lifted me lorx! we'll go out really soon yea? this weekend!! ^^ ]
Okie.... First day... Met the gang at Tampines at around 0945hrs... I wasn't late. Haha...Great! So we went down to the bus interchange.... Took 29... Yeah! But then.... The first time we took the bus.... The journey was super lengthy... Yah.... Felt lethargic man! It was an SAF chalet. Once we alighted, I saw a place that looked super familiar.... I think I've been to the chalet but then it's so hard to recall... Anyways, we got to ours, the red coloured one on the extreme right. Zhao Qi and Gare Rern were inside..... Lol. Everyone headed in and began "exploring"... Bags plopped down and all rushed up to the second floor.... It was 2-storeyed but not that big... Would be best if it contained about 7 people... Yah..... Perfect getaway... ok ok ok.... Back to the Storey...
So 2 different groups set off from the chalet. One group headed down to Tampines Mall to buy some groceries for the barbeque on the 2nd night. I stayed with Su and Limin in the chalet watching Designer guys.... Interesting show... Then, Melissa and Chen Jie came... So we headed down to Changi Village for a while... A couple more joined in... Zhao Qi, Mabel... Yah... Then, 7 of us got bikes... 5 single bikes, 1 couple bike... I had to ride the couple bike with Mel because she couldn't cycle!!! MEL, if you see this, know that you made my muscles ache real bad!!!!
Yah.... And freak.... It was like biking day for me. Haha.... Then I took Kar Mun for a short 5 minute spin at the chalet area followed by Lishi down Changi beach along with Mabel, Abraham, Lai Yan and Chen Jie. We cycled all the way down past the jetty. Hmmm... If only you were the one on the couple bike with me... Haha... Next time!! Lol. Okie... Then we had a return trip... As in, back to the chalet... Another tiring journey... Wooh!
Then I left that night. Hahahaha... Anti climax... NEver mind...
To Kai Xin: Hmmm... About the special dedication right.... We'll find time to get it done k? Don't worry... Just complete whatever you have too.... I know you're busy as this Sunday you've got performance and Saturday you really need your rest. (: We'll catch up soon; really really soon. I promise. *Luvvzz*
~Here in my heart, there's a picture of us~ ^^
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




