Track: Life Got Cold... (Girls Aloud)
Time: 2108hrs...
Feelings: Raw... Cold...
Status: Feeling sick... ):
Quote: Forgive and forget... Relive and regret...
[ 171th Post ]
Haha... Well.... I've come this far haven't I? This blog.... goldenheart... Had it's humble beginnings back in 2004... Sometime in February // March... Yeah... And now, in 2005, on this faithful day, 8th Dec, I'm at my 171th Post... Many entries have been up and archived... That was me growing into the person I am today... And this blog is surely here to stay for many more entries to come...
Anyways... I have another blog up and running too... The one I share with *her*... ^^ to those who have dropped by, thanks loads... Haha... To those who don't know what I'm talking about, this is the url: www.storyinourhearts.blogspot.com ..... However right... Most of you might not know her.... Unless you're from Clementi Town and really know your juniors or schoolmates well.... Haha... This blog might not be updated too often though... I'll keep it balanced lah... As in, I'll post when she posts... Yepz... So that it won't seem like my blog only...
Okie... Started doing maths today... And I got pissed off... Couldn't find my CALCULATOR!!! **ROARSS** Haiz... Yah lor... Hmmm... 3 questions?? URGH... PATHETIC... Okie... And guess what... I had a super short 2 question chat with Azura just now and she's done her maths TYS homework..... OMG... Sick... Haha... I've got a challenger for A-levels! All right... I need my 3 As + at least A2 for GP... And yeah!! That'll make me really satisfied... ^^
~If I could choose one day to live over again, it would be the day I met you~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




