Track: Holiday... (Green Day)
Time: 0817hrs...
Status: Nursing my sore body.
Feelings: hung up. haha.
Quote: The complete individual knows how to utilise his physical, mental, spiritual and emotional abilities at the right place at the right time for the right usage.
[ sore body. ouch ]
Well...... Like I said, hangover effects from over-dancing and staying-out-for-the-whole-day yesterday.... My whole body is aching now.... The worse hit areas are my shoulders, my thighs and my left calf.... I walk with a limp.... >_< But as said in my quote........ It'll take more to defeat a person..... I still have the other 3... And I'm going to utilise it to the fullest!!
2 more weeks to JC2!!!!... Chemistry and Maths tests once school reopens... oh man.... I've got to hit the books real soon!! yepz!! Like, tomorrow!!! Ahhazz... I'll recuperate tonight... First thing tomorrow is to reclean my room... And then, I'll start studying.... Because these 2 weeks are packed.... Wait.... today is Wednesday!!!..... halfway through the week... *panic* Woots.... Shall only be going out on Christmas eve.... sunday and most of next week will be for preparing for the new year..... geee... I really cannot complete the maths homework.... so I'll do to the best of my abilities!! cannot slack... must not slack!! will not slack!!!
I've read before from a guide book that one of the keys to success is correct planning... And this is weekly planning because the scope is not too wide, neither too narrow... what do I mean? planning for one month is too wide... planning for one day is too tight... yah.... haha.... but must be flexible... some things are long term.... so weekly planning will lead to monthly schedules... yepz!!
Starting to feel optimistic again!! yeahh!!! getting the positive vibes man!! love this feeling!!! feeling high and up again!!!
~Look beyond; it's time to accomplish the unaccomplished~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




