Track: -- Hearing verses of the Al'-Qur'an
Time: 1134hrs...
Feelings: Feeling slightly lonely.... Miss her...
Status: Helping mum with housework...
Quote: Love is the shortest distance between hearts...
[ Time and distance apart... ]
Okie... I've got 4 weeks left till JC2 starts... I'm going to do something about it... Events that have passed recently for me are the NCC camps and the Council event, Gradnight...
The NCC camp was Camp Feast 5... Gee... Haha... Slack camp lor. Honestly, I was like yader-yader-yader.... Haha... To just get it done and over with... Worked with Kevin who was the PC for my platoon... Overall, it was okie lah.... Being instructors was quite cool!!
Then... Council event.. Gradnight was a blast... Haha... Rocks!! I was running all over the place... But hey, I had support from my fellow Councillors and we kept each other going... Kudos to our OIC Zhao Qi and our 2IC Joseph!! You guys rock!! And to those people under me for Reception, Christiana, Kar Mun, Serene, Yulun, Abraham and Joshua, thanks loads!! Though the signing in wasn't easy, you guys did great!! They eventually settled down!.. Hehz... One the programme kicked off, it certainly was A Moment To Remember... 2 events that will always stay with me... Battle of The Bands and The Powerpoint presentation compiled by me, Mr Eddie Koh and Miss Stephanie Chua... Along with the help of my peeps, Jie Shi and Co... ^^ It was really touching... I could hear the JC2s gasps and emotions from where I was... Then, Zhao Qi congratulated me for a job well done [ as in for the PPT presentation ]... I was super glad on that!!... There was really this satisfaction in me that gave me the confidence of being involved in more events to come. Hah...
Oh... One hilarious issue to share about Gradnight... I was soo noobish that I didn't know how to use the card to help me gain access to my floor! Hahaha... I still recall then... I went into the lift and stuck the card into the slot and jammed the 24 button as hard as I could.... However, it did not light up... I was like, Holey..... Haha... Then, the lift started moving up la... I was ... Whoaaa... Okie... And guess what, it stopped on the 16th floor... There were 2 guests waiting outside... So I just got off and waited for the next lift to come... Guess what... Li Xin and Chen Jie were inside!!!!
( Door opens and I stepped in)
LiXin: Err, Khalis!! What are you doing on this floor??
Me: Oh...... Pressed wrongly?
Chen Jie: (looks at LiXin) Really???
--And they both burst out laughing like mad--
I could only smile helplessly... Haha... Oh well... Experience is a hard teacher right!!
To **Dear**:
Well... You won't be having your handphone for one month.... Gee... Nights are going to be agonizingly painful for me.... To not see that final goodnight sms from you... But hey! Why dwell over that right? The fact that I have you by my side is really a big blessing... ^^ I promise to you that this one month won't come between us... Not now, not ever... Love you dear... (:
The sky has lost it's color, the sun has turned to grey, at least that's how it feels to me, whenever you're away
~Longing to see one sunset with you~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




