TracK: Everywhere... (Michelle Branch)
Time: 1113hrs...
Status: About to leave home!
Feelings: Elated. (:
Quote: In a relationship, the small things are the big things that can mean so much. ^^
[ 20122005 ]
Hah! One super tiring day... Woke up at 7am... And had to get ready for Council meeting at 9am. Lol... I didn't eat breakfast!!! Yahh... I left home around 0825hrs... Caught the train out.... And as per usual, headed down to Choa Chu Kang... Yepz... Once there, saw Limin when I was waiting at the interchange for bus 985... Just a wave, and smile.... Bus came, boarded..... At the 2nd stop, a few other Councillors boarded too.. But then.... The funny thing was, everyone looked super tired... Haha..
Once in school.... First mission of the day... Learn the Fun Dance for Orientation... Woots! It was a uber cool dance!! ^^ Loved it loads man... Haha... especially with zhao Qi and Soon Leng there who entertained us with their super comical modified dance steps... Yah... completed the dance in 2 and half hours... So yepz! fun dance rockopolo!!! YEAH!!!!
Hmmm... Then we dance like crazy... fun dance, mass dance, fun dance, mass dance..... back and forth as there were only these 2 songs on the CD... hahaha!!! kewlzz... Heard that this time round, Lai Yan will be teaching the Mass Dance... Jia You girl!!! You can do it yah!! (:
Well... I left early... Had someone personal to meet up with. Hehe... Was fun... But then... I was like..... urgh!!!... there was something... I just couldn't.... ): I was disappointed at myself when I eventually got home.... never mind.. won't talk about it here...
~At times, we swing alone~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




