Track: 40 Kinds of Sadness... (Ryan Cabrera)
Time: 1803hrs...
Quote: I'd rather be in a storm with you than be comfortable alone...
[ Major screw-up ]
Haiz.... What's with me??? I was late and because of that, we didn't get to study today... I was so hoping we could... Once I reached Clementi at 3.45, I knew something was wrong when I didn't see you there..... I exploded into worried mode.... Rushing around Clementi, down to the bus interchange, and then running up to the MRT control station again.... Really hoping I could see that familiar face... I ran back and forth almost 3 times.... After that, I rushed up to the platform, hoping to see you... My heart was racing.... My worry evolved into panic and I boarded the next train heading for City Hall....
City Hall.... Control Station was sooo packed... Could not see you.... Reached there at about 1630hrs.... Didn't know to wait or to rush off... "Esplanade library tomrorow k?" I remembered and just rushed there..... I told myself you just had to be there.... If not.... It's over... True enough.... I rounded the library thrice and you were not there... Then, I tried the roof, but it was closed... My last hope was the outdoor stage.... I headed out there only to be greeted by dark clouds.... But no sign of you..... I swear to God I could've dropped to my knees and broke down there and then... Luckily my belief in God kept me strong....
Devastated, I headed home with a spinning, confused, worried, unsure, uncomfortable mind and heart... =(
Mood meter: 1/10
Status: Depressed
~I feel 40 kinds of sadness when you're gone~
~sorry dear~ =(
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




