Track: Closer To Me... (Five)
Time: 1931hrs...
Status: Cold... Feverish... Sick... *sigh
Feelings: Guilty...
Quote: Every step in life has it's lesson.
[ Back from Malaysia ]
Great. Just reached back... And now not feeling well... *sigh... Have to complete video for PJC Gradnight and prepare for tomorrow's Unit camp in CTSS...
Nightmare..... Or bad dream?
Geez. Had it last night. Scary. It made me restless and I could not sleep peacefully thereafter. Made me fearful, made me worried. Why? Because.... Sometimes.... These things I see in my dreams become reality.... It's sometimes.... You know that feeling? When something happens... Then you try to recall, "Hmmm... I've seen this happen somewhere before... But where is it?...." When you finally remember it's one of the dreams you had before...... *shivers*
What I saw... I don't know how to explain.... It was like... A bright screen. I approached it... Turns out to be a computer.... Gazed into the screen... Looked so familiar.... The red... The black.... The layout.... It was my blog.... Okie.... Then? Saw on the tag-board... 2 distinct tags that stood out from the rest... From what I can remember, it was posted by the same person.... There was an "x" in the name... It struck me who it might be.... But then... The tag were cries for help....
Back to back was another dream.... This one though was super shroudy.... Hazy... I recall viewing a scene off the show Just Like Heaven...... The scene whereby Elizabeth faced the accident which caused the coma....
So much for nightmares.... *sigh Don't feel like talking about it.... Just hope it's a passing one.... Not one that will happen in the future; be it sooner or later...
How do you cry when there are no tears left?
~ Are you ready?.... I am ~ (:
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




