Track: Breakaway... (Kelly Clarkson)
Time: 1509hrs...
Feelings: Uptight... Controlling my anger...
Status: About to pen down my thoughts...
Quote: One of the biggests test in life is the ability to control one's own anger...
[ Breathing in and out ]
Okie. Drilling session. Was sooooooooooooooooooo fun. Yeah. I fought back hard... Lucky I believed in my own faith. Heck whatever he said. If I had it my way, I would've walked out. Bleargh. Parents these days. "When I was 17 .... blah blah blah... " Who gives a damn man. I don't... You WERE 17. That was YOU in the past. So what if you could cook? So what if dad screwed you hard? I couldn't care less... What do you call this? WAHAHAHA!! I call this selective listening. ^^
Scolded... Yabeh yabeh yabeh... Blah blah blah... How did it all burst out? Simple...
Dad: So how will tomorrow be? [ I've got this religious class exam tomorrow la..]
Me: My sis asked the Religious teacher.................
And before I could complete my sentence, BOOM he exploded. I was like, "oh yeah. here he comes. like, WHATEVERRRR LAH"... And what was the conclusion to my sentence? My sis asked... and SHE TOLD ME ON THE PHONE BEFORE YOU EVEN CAME HOME FROM WORK... See? Parents nowadays. PJ119!!! Screw it... Haha. I now personally think our project will not work. So much for transparency. When they think they're right.... We just shut up. Why? They reflect on what they say too. Heh.
So yah..... I just sat there... Listened... Blah blah blah... From a simple topic, my religious exam tomorrow... He went to like, "Next time, when you're married, then you'll know..............." I'm like... Okie... This is the 500th Gazillion times he's repeating this story... My eyeballs could've rolled till they dropped out of their eye sockets. I swear man. Hah. These lecturing sessions don't work. Why? Selective listening! And Ahhah! They're short term. I've realised this all the way. Once they come, sit down... Lecture... Then they walk away.... You sit there... Feeling frustrated..... They don't listen. So you just take the necessary stuff...
And well... What did I learn? Only thing I know... My maid's leaving... So much for teaching us responsibility. I feel it's too late. My 3rd brother is like, super slothful. The way he walks... He DOESN'T walk... He toddles... That kind of swaying right-left-right-left as though his legs are totally straight. Urgh... I hate the sight of it. Outrageous. Glad I'm okie with my 2nd sister. Can talk to her about stuff... I think the chores will be split majorly between me and her once my maid is OUTTA here! Oh well. I'll be off to NS soon. So like, WHATEVER... I've survived close to 6 years in NCC... 2 years? Then off to Sispec // OCS? AHHH. I'll pull through. These things can't be taught overnight... Never mind. Even adults aren't perfect (though they think they are... HAHAHAHA). Screw. I'm sounding like a total lunatic now. Oh whateverrr...
This blog does help... Why? It doesn't judge me. It doesn't make snide remarks or harsh comments. It helps me reflect. Yea.... That's what it does. And we all need reflections in life... EVEN ADULTS TOO FOR GOD'S SAKE... SO DON'T THINK YOU'RE FREAKING PERFECT!!! I'll learn from my lesson. And I've surprisingly cooled down. There was like, 2 drops of tears in my eyes? They've disappeared! Woots! Heh. I love you goldenheart! ^^ Humph! Just what I need... People who can reflect along with me and give me motivation. God gives me this people. His message comes through them. Why do I say this? Well... Sometimes, when you're comforting people, or when you're being comforted, you say and hear stuff that are not usually said... I personally feel this is how God conveys his messages to me. And I'm totally thankful for that.
I pulled out of the drilling in one piece!!! Yay!!! Wahahaha.

~ New phone!!! I want this!!! ^^ ~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




