Track: ---
Time: 2137hrs...
Status: Watching Skeleton Key with sisters... Heh...
Feelings: Cool and contented... =)
Quote: --
[ Short poem : Recipe for Friendship ]
There's a recipe for friendship
that's old but still true.
It's one that never fails, I'd like
to share it with you.
First you need someone who accepts
you just as you are.
Someone who doesn't need you to be
some kind of major star.
Someone who'll cry with you
and share your deepest pain.
Someone who'll lift you
till you can stand again.
Someone who finds your jokes
funny and laughs to show it.
Someone who really likes you
someone who lets you know it.
Someone you're glad you have
all the years through....
This recipe for friendship
can simply be found in you. :)
Okie..... It wasn't exactly short. Haha. But hey, it sure is meaningful right? Hope you guys like it. ^^
----------------------------------------------------
[ 28102005 ]
Heh. Another silent NORMAL day. Personally, I'm glad people don't ask me why I prefer to stay silent about my birthday. I feel that it's worth to be known to close friends only. Ha! People who fall under the category of that poem.
Those recent people highlighted in my previous entry. And YEAHHH. I'd like to say a great warm thanks and I really appreciate the pair of goalkeeping gloves. Wei Quin, Christiana, Kar Mun, Dasen and Fiona... Coolios guys.... Haha. I think Quin saw through me... Haha... Really man. Haha. Motivated to be a GK once more. Lol... Can't thank you guys enough guys. ^^
** Sorry I couldn't put up the picture of the glove. Maybe next post..... (=
~Did she disappear for today? *sobx*~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




