Track: --
Time: 1947hrs...
Status: Deep in thought...
Feelings: Glum... Upset...
Quote: If a fantasy of the past becomes a nightmare in the present, what will the future hold?
[ Glum and down ]
A friendship that was forged.... A friendship that began from 2 completely different people.... That faithful day... 17th February 2004.... She sat in front of me... We started talking... And it kicked off...
She's the closest friend who's been there the longest.... Through my secondary 4 years... Seen my joy... Seen my celebration... Seen me through dark periods.... I really cherish her... She's always there when I need her... Ever-ready to lend a listening ear, and provide comfort as well as advice to bolster my confidence... She was a source of self-esteem... A fire that burnt... I can never forget all that... I've never lost touch with her.... Throughout the holidays... The darkest period in my 17 years of life... She stood strong by me... Seeing me struggle to get back to my feet... The most touching thing was... She never ever gave up on me... No friend has ever done so much and buffered me up to where I am today...
29102005... A day that will live on vividly in my memory... A series of unfolding events... One to another... And now... A super sticky mess... My feelings.... Her feelings... Our feelings when put together...
I tried to be honest. The most honest I could. I had to be honest after how honest she's been to me... I could see her struggling with her words for the first time in her life to get the message across... But for me, I can't decide the next 3 years in just 3 minutes... I'm at a loss for words... She knew she was taking a risk... There was a risk of rejection.... She knew it... I accepted her feelings... But I accepted it for who she is... My very special close friend...
( be back to talk more later)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




