Track: Somewhere, Someday... (N'sync)
Time: 1153hrs...
Status: Chatting with Vanessa. Haha. Lessons ended!!!
Feelings: A bit withdrawn... Due to issues lately...
Quote: Never regret the past, never abuse the present, never neglect the future.
[ Woke up late today ]
HA! Guess what. Today was the first day in my entire life of schooling I actually panicked about being late for school. Haha. Gee. Damn cool experience.
So yah, like usual, woke up super early in the morning for morning meal (sahur)... It was around 5am... Had my meal, drank some water. Was super tired; I slept at 1am++ the night before... Had some stuff on my mind. Anyways, I went back to sleep at around 5.20am.... The next thing I knew, my dad was waking me up. Sunlight was already streaming through the window.... I was like, MY GOD....... Sort of frantic, saw the time being 0710hrs. Grabbed my towel and had the quickest bath of my life.... 3 minutes and I was out. Out of the loo I mean. Haha. Got dressed... Time on clock? 0720hrs. I was dead sure I'd be late...
My dad seemed calm enough. Haha. He went into hiding in his room. Kind of hilarious la, in such a situation. Maybe he wanted to see how I'd act in such a scenario. I rushed into my room, grabbed a $10 note from my drawer and headed out.... Took the lift... Time ticked down by the minute... Haha. Frantic... My only instinct was to grab a taxi. Period. So yah. Maybe God was smiling down on me because I've handled it well so far. Heh. Yah. I got the taxi. Smack on the dot at 0720hrs. You guys might be wondering how come 0720hrs seems instantaneous? But yeah. My handphone clock was (and still is) fast by 6 minutes. I told the uncle I had to get to school by 0745hrs... He seemed super confident I could get there on time. So I chilled a bit, but still kept on my toes.
0730hrs. Almost at Bukit Timah.... My hands were clenched. Balled. Tight. Adrenaline was all over me. Freak nervous. "Uncle, hurry!" He was like, "Relax lar"... Haha. OMG OMG OMG... Haha. The route began to seem familiar by then. Glanced at my handphone. 0735hrs... Hmmm. Chilled a bit. Then, saw that oh-so-common turn. Haha. My nerves were totally soothed. Looking back at that happening today, $7.70... It was worth it, considering I did arrive in school on time. Wahaha. And then, of all things. SHE smsed me!!!!! Weex! Heh. Feeling lifted. Lol.
~She's still there~ =)
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




