Track: Should I Stay... (Dreamz FM)
Time: 2021hrs...
Status: Stomach discomfort. pain rating - 7/10 OUCH.
Feelings: Sore.
Quote: Pain determines the threshold of one's endurance.
[ Bleh ]
Hmmm. Was reading through Germaine's blog just now. Gee. She sure can write a lot in one entry. Lol. Anyways...
MT AO paper today. Ha! Different people had different reactions I suppose. Malay was relatively easy. As in, this was what I felt once the paper ended. Erhmz. Haha. I finished the paper 1/2 an hour before the actual time was up. Ha. Though.... Had a slight dilemma over which questions to do. I did the idiom and close passage... Haiz. Hope it's the best 2.
Then now..... URGHH. Stomach discomfort. Sucky. Feel so heaty and warm.... And all uncomfortable. Bleh. Wonder how I'll be studying for physics when I'll be visiting the toilet ever-so-frequently. Gee. Oh well. Must endure right? I brought this upon myself. I will face it head on! Lol. Any suggestions on how to endure this? Urgh... Oh, AND face studying for my remaining promo papers. Man. AHHHHH!!! I'll make it! A promise to myself. Woots!
~Feels great to fly solo~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




