Track: If Only Tears Could Bring You Back... (Midnight Sons)
Time: 1509hrs...
Status: Idling. Haha.
Feelings: Errrr... Distorted??
Quote: Everything changes fate. Fate changes everything.
[ ???? ]
Haha. Kind of late. But neverrrrr mind. Promos are over.... And it's so clammy and uncomfortable!!! That dread rooted deep in me... Hai Hai!... Well yah..... I didn't study as hard as I should have had... No point of regretting. I'll see where it goes now.
Hmmm. Many issues and things happening lately, don't you people think so? Exams, Prelims and PSLE of all things in school. Then, external affairs... Fasting month... Hari Raya... Orientation and Open House coming up... Wow... Life is hectic, life is fast. But hey, this is life and I know I'll last! Haha.
Global affairs... Terrorists. Darn these people. Spoil the name of the religion, MY religion, with their wrong interpretation of the term "jihad"... Like, it purely means fighting in the name of God??? CRAP Lah. And they think by doing so, they're going to heaven? Haha. That's the worse of all jokes. seriously. I'm not saying this because I'm defending my religion. I'm just stating the fact that these terrorists can't seem to think straight. Bali blasts. And attacks in the month of Ramadhan. I bet their mindset are to take this chance in this holy month. Blow up their bodies. Haha. So comical.
Personally, I wish these losers just wake up to reality and realise things are not what they seem to be. Ha! Such an update. That's my opinion for you! Take care people! Cheerios! (:
~Your smile rocks my socks!~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




