Track: How You Remind Me.... (Nickelback)
Time: 2001hrs...
Status: Bloated.... Ate too much... =X
Feelings: Glum, down...
Quote: Use the present to change the past in the future....
[ Rojak life ]
Gee..... So many things revolving around life now.... I don't really know where to start but I'll do my best to organise my thoughts...
Firstly.... Results tomorrow.... 160 retained... And that number is not small... 160 out of 945... This means only 83% got promoted..... And that looks like such a daunting number... The chances of falling into that group is very big for me... Which is not a good thing.... By calculations, I might make it.... But it will most likely be a scrape pass... Personally, I've aspired to push on no matter what the outcome... I brought this upon myself.... Failure is part of life.... I'm not saying I'll enjoy failing; I OBVIOUSLY don't. I'll use this as a big eye-opener and experience to learn from. JC life is not about scraping. It's about knowing your stuff. Literally...
Next, Council... These commitments are coming back by the dozen... Suddenly feel kind of tied down, though there seems to be not many things to be done yet like Lai Yan said. We're (the Open House finance committee) apparently dormant temporarily... Graduation Night seems to be working on our toes though.... Duties like usual.... But well..... I'm glad the Council peeps are there to talk to again!! Christiana... Wei Quin... Dasen... Kar Mun... Su.... Jie Shi.... Chen Jie.... And so on..... Ya.... We have to pull through this... Ties will never be broken, no matter what happens ya guys?
Following that is my NCC commitment... Frequently heading back to CTSS for training... Been involved in the Proficiency tests lately. Individual Field Craft.... Hai... I think I might have to sit down and re-teach the Part Cs... How can they lead if they don't know their stuff properly?
Then, the personal side... Dad's been mentioning a lot about religious issues lately... I'm resolving to take action and indulge in more spiritual healing... With all the happenings lately, I personally feel internal calmness is needed before facing all these external issues. Hai... So much damage happening all over the world... Year : 2005... Islamic calender : 1426... Will we reach 2015? Gee... Or will we bring doom upon ourselves.... At this juncture, I would just like to take a short pause.....
I would like to extend my gratification to all the people who have made an impact in my life. Be it people previously from Pei Tong Primary School, Clementi Town Secondary school and currently friends from Pioneer Junior College. Just by meeting you have made a difference in my life.... And this goes out even deeper for those people I share my secrets with... The closest among others..... Isna... Kai Xin... Sutrisno... Kar Mun.... Dasen... Wei Quin... Christiana... Jian Chao.... You guys really know how to lift me at the right time when I'm feeling down... The encouragements and support... I'm deeply debted...
Back to the personal issue... I think only faith can propel me now... Faith in God, faith in myself... Never give up, never give in... The word of despair, is purely a has-been.... I will stay optimistic. This is not a promise to please others, but simply one of that for myself...
I'll tell her soon enough too....
~ I wanna hold your hand, be there with you till the end ~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




