Track: - (headache, listening to a song will make it worse)
Time: 1957hrs...
Status: Resting.... Feeling sickly
Feelings: Cold.... Distant..
Quote: -
[ Gee ]
Urgh. Long time never update. Not that I'm busy with school work, but rather been tied down with loads of other things. Some of which happen super spontaneously. Like for tomorrow... PJC having a career seminar... And I found out I was to be the emcee on tuesday.... Gee. I mean, I want to pull off a good show la... Reading of scripts seem pretty un-glam, what more if you hold on to them in full view of your audience. Yepz. There's no podium for me tomorrow.... Tragic? Lol. I don't know...
Results.... Official release is 19th October... But then, some of it has leaked out here and there. Like, for me, I got 23/30 for my physics MCQ. Not too bad, but looking at my mistakes, I could've gotten like 26-27 instead. Never mind. Hoping to pass all my 3 subjects. I've gotten B for MT... It's like, the first time I've gotten a B for Malay? Feeling rather frantic about that. Got to make my AO Level paper count. I really really want an A1. Who doesn't anyway... Then, chemistry... Went through the lecture today... I admit, and like the teacher said, it's not difficult. The only problem is the level of specific-ness that they want... The details must be there... Bleh... Hoping a BCD or something. ABC will look nice too. But that's a bit....... Off... Maybe an ACD? Oh, I'm refering to my grades in case you guys don't know what I'm talking about...
Currently feeling sick. Bleh. An uncomfortably warm sensation, making me clammy. Slight fever.... Throughout school today. And a nose with a stuck left nostril. Bleh. And sore throat, in Ramadhan some more. Gee. Test from God!!! I must endure... But tomorrow..... The emcee thing how leh? Hai hai. *panicks* Oh no. Must see how. Okie people. Got to do prayers, then I'm off to rest! Take care everyone and to those Muslim friends // peeps who drop by my page, happy fasting! ^^
~I've dreamt you were by my side, holding my hands last night~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




