Track: All About Us... (T.A.T.U)
Time: 2101hrs...
Status: Listening to this new song recommended by my friend. Haha. They both ROCK!!
Feelings: Light-hearted... Carefree...
Quote: The only thing that is constant in life is changes..
[ Perspective ]
A whole new lesson. A whole new step in life. A whole new point of view. A whole new challenge. So many new things, don't you think so? Okie.... Latest buzz in PJC... Most of the PJC peeps passing by will know (ALL the JC1s and maybe some JC2s). To those friends and acquantainces dropping by, it can be simply put that PJC is in the process of revamping the CCA system, if you have not heard.
This thing has been going on for quite some time; a few weeks back if I'm not mistaken. Rumours flew around, and on Wednesday.... there was a talk in an attempt to make these rumours die down... Okie, rumours did die down: rumours refering to the change in the CCA system. But another flame sparked out. Opposition came hard and strong. Personally, being a member of a Society not closed down, I could only see my friends suffer in agony as their CCAs are dissolved right down through their very hearts. One such example was yesterday.... I'll not use her name to protect her identity but ******* actually broke down during the OGL interview when mentioning about the closing down of her CCA. Other than that, the mood around was very think and heavy, shrouded in an unbearable tension. The school felt too warm for comfort; the sort of warmth that would escalate into a raging flame. People were talking about it almost everywhere.
Today, the faithful morning assembly. Mr Dennis Yeo brought up the issue giving us the real insights on the inside. Intention, mindset. And certain qualities. One of which is adapting to change. I felt this was totally relevant. For the first time, one whole batch is feeling this and on a large scale. During the "talk" yesterday between Mr Yeo and a group of us (Councillors), he did mention about the need to start at some point. He truthfully stated that change is NEVER easy and I bet the whole JC1 PJC batch would agree. This was mentioned again during today's assembly and he added the fact... School Spirit...
School Spirit. Compare us with other schools. JJC? NJC? And some others too maybe? Morale and motivation come from School Spirit. This too was clearly brought up by Mr Yeo. Have we ever cheered for our teams that went in? Nope. I bet each and every one of us in Council bowed our heads in guilt. For once, we were humbly silenced. He was right. There's so much more to Council. Which is so true. Subsequently, the next point about School Spirit. Which is short term - Orientation. Mr Yeo questioned us on how can we make this spirit burn on strongly? Through time... Through the years.... Through the batches... Distinguish us from the rest. What makes the Pioneer spirit so unique. I was thinking too. If we never start now, what makes us so sure that 10 years down the road the Spirit will be there? If we start now, we can leave this legacy by the Dragon batch that started the Pioneer Spirit in 2005. A legacy that can be carried down by our Juniors. And yes, the main issue is to GET STARTED. Maybe we'll work that out in Council...
I think, the sooner the better. We've got to make this work. We just have to. For PJC. For the future. And most importantly, for ourselves.
~Things change and so have I; no longer me and you; It's All About Us~ =)
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




