Track: Victory... (Bond)
Time: 1005hrs...
Status: Resting. Haiz.
Feelings: Worried²³.... =(
Quote: Every end is a new beginning, every new beginning brings new hope.
[ Darn ]
Supposed to do CIP today.... But not feeling well. Urgh! GRACE!!! I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY!!!! =( Causing you so much trouble... Darn, I feel so guilty.... Sorry yea????
Yah. Not updated for 1 week and 3 days. Spec. Course phase 3 was great. They passed out well. At least most of them. Some of them don't deserve the sergeant rank. Yes it's just a piece of cloth, they don't EVEN deserve that. Just wish the best to them. And rest assured, if they happen to be under me during Senior Specialist Course, I won't, I repeat I WON'T, make it easy for them.
Wenting - Great PC!!! =))
Azhari - You're a cool senior dude. *salutes. Age counts for experience. Really.
Hope to be able to work with them for Senior Spec. Course too.
Then, School again. Feeling more stressed lately. My body seems to be failing on me. But yea. I've done this before, I can do this again. Wondering if I should go to school on monday. Hope this fever does not persist. I want those grades. Yesterday, Mr Joseph Lee gave us this chemistry question. I think I'll work on it today and test myself. See my ability to think out of, over and around the box. I can do it!
Some shout-outs...
Kai Xin : Still there. Really glad to have you on my side man! Really. Hah! Never fail to cheer me up. So kewllliozzzz! Heex! Jia You for your N-levels worx!
Wei Quin & Christiana: Study gang! My gosh. You guys kept me on my toes this past thursday. Haha. Great! I'm helping myself recall in the process. Let's work hard for Promos k? 6th SC'06, here we come!
Isna : Last heard from you during my camp period. I was worried after receiving that voice-message from you. Hope you're doing fine now. Yea yea, keep it together k? I've always said this, keep your priorities straight. This battle is about you, and you alone. Remember, winners don't quit. Keep at it.
That's it. Yeah. Done. To the rest, keep going too yeah? Now is the time to push and strive. "What is within reach is only out of reach because we cause it to be".
~ Glad you're there ^^ =) ~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




