Track: Open Your Eyes... (Alter Bridge)
Time: 0716hrs...
Status: Still getting of the slack mood.... Finding my sense of urgency...
Feelings: surprisingly calm.
Quote: We're tired out by things we've not completed rather than those we have.
[ Promos are officially here ]
Gee. Never felt so unprepared for exams before. So many things left to be known, physics and maths. It's just scary... Like, once you've come this far, and you look back. Then you think....
"Is this like this? Eh, eh no no no. It's like that... But then again....."
Okie... I'll just mug. And not complain... Haha.
Lately, other than my academic stuff.... I don't know how to describe them. Some things are smooth, others ain't going so well... Some things I'm missing out on... Maybe I'll just pen them down here....
Downsides.
1) A certain friendship with this particular friend. I feel bad... Not to the core... More like I feel guilty. Yah, that's it. Guilt. Used to be fun seeing her everyday. I enjoyed her companionship. But people move on I guess? The hardest thing was yesterday... I guess we took the same MRT.. We took the same bus.... Yet once alighted, our eyes never met.... Gee.
2) My outlook to life... Things feel a bit weird lately. Been thinking a lot... Not that it's a bad thing to think a lot. But I feel a bit strange to think into thinks unthought of before. Let's say, I get through my Promos... Then I'll be working hard on OP and Malay AO. After which, I'll be into the holidays with my own plans. Is it too dry? I keep wondering because my friends are not in the picture..... Or is it good to sometimes, just spend time for yourself, by yourself. I really want to get all those.... The 3 aims I've had....
3) My fluctuation of mood... Hmmm. Oh well. Due to stress of life I guess. And the things not done yet.
Up-sides
1) 2 friends I've made.... One quite some time back... Another just recently. I was chatting with both of them last night. Ha!... Glad to meet these new people. Always fun to exchange thoughts and views as well as opinions. If the 2 of you do pass by my blog, you'll know who you are. Heh.
2) Recovery of willingness to learn. Motivation to push harder. I think the time has come for the SEC 3 mugging ways. Late into the night, into the wee hours of the morning. The SEC 3 studying way, in which I layed my foundations.
Oh well. An uphill journey. But hey, good things never come easy. Jia you people!
~ ^^ It's a joy to have you in my life ^^ ~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




