Track: Shine On... (Ryan Cabrera)
Time: 2215hrs...
Status: Keeping positive...
Feelings: Shrouded. *shruggs.
Quote: We often move too fast in life to be able to catch a glimpse of the things worth remembering.
[ Hard? It's even harder ]
Don't want to stretch this. But I feel stretched. Haiz. I don't want to mix in. Do I fit in in the first place? Distant? Far? Maybe it's because of my own choice. If it's based on choice, yes. I want to distant myself to have enough space for myself. But I don't want sympathy from others. Just a listening ear. That's all. Haizzz.
To Kai Xin: Thanks for all the brightening smses. Always there to hear me out and give comments. We've met yea, but I think we've yet to have our first conversation proper. LOLxxx. Haha. But still, thanks loads yea. Always praying for your well-being and success for you prelims and more importantly, your N-levels. =)
To Lai Yan: Got the message. Okie. I'll do that. But yeah. This is the mode I kick into at the end of the year. Hope I didn't freak you out.... Because somehow, you appeared intimidated by me this morning... =X
To Khalisah: Yepz thanks!! Will do just that. Hahz. Hope to catch up with you soon. Man. Take care over there yea? Always here. Ever-ready. Haha.
~Nobody`s wrong, Nobody`s right. Keep movin on~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




