Track: You Said No... (Busted)
Time: 1807hrs...
Status: Psychotic...
Feelings: Crash and burn...
Quote: Too little too much never outweighs each other... Life reaches perfection through balance...
[ Saying no? ]
Well... Haven't updated in a long time yeah?... Sorry everyone... A lot, and I mean A LOT of things happening lately... Computer getting reformatted, MT AO Orals, moodswings, stresses and the list goes on and on and on and on and on...........
Personally, life seems to be shaping and appear clearer in front of me... Similar to our GP common test, life is no fairy tale, where every good deed is rewarded... Undeniable right?... Yeah... Some people get what they deserve, some don't... Some work hard and are rewarded, some work harder but are punished... It appears illogical at times... Wondering why I'm saying this?... Haha... I've no idea, but come to think of it, isn't it all true?...
Dropping economics was no easy decision... Some people will say where's your "perseverance" or "persistance"?... As mentioned before, too much leads to well...... too much, and you won't achieve the desired outcome... Too much "persistance" becomes irritation... Somewhat true right?... Hah... So guys, it's about knowing your limits... This doesn't apply just to studies... After sharing a lot of personal stuff lately with those closer friends, striking a balance is important... Love you guys, really... Should I name a few?... Haha... I think better not lahz... You guys will know who you are... Okie... I guess that's all for now... Update soon, if possible... Heh...
~I crashed and burn at your feet~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




