Track: Let Me Go... (3 Doors Down)
Status: Online, gonna study for physics test soon...
Feelings: Slightly stressed and slightly worried...
[ More effort? ]
Well.... I suppose... More effort will be needed to shape my life... Nothing in life comes easy... As I've read in a book before on the 10 Laws of Life, "You either get it, or you don't"... The get it doesn't refer to obtaining an object... It's more of a connotation, something with a deeper meaning... It refers to knowing the necessary actions needed to pursue life with the right mindset, approach and enthusiasm...
Today was the 1st day I lived without Economics... The 1-and-half-hour break was something hard to adapt to... I felt a bit lost... And somehow, I felt restless... Uncomfortable?... I don't know... Maybe it's that "moodswing" period again?... Gee... I hope it won't last... I know that I'd have to concentrate hard to get my 3 As and A for GP as well as MT AO at the end of the year... Qi Yun!!!... Haazz... Sorry I couldn't study with you this week... I'll make it up to you... =)) I need a study partner for Maths and Chemistry too!!!... Anybody free?... Lolx...
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




