Track: Here With Me... (Michelle Branch)
Time: 2100hrs...
Status: Chilling for a bit, then going to study...
Feelings: Hmmm... Very jumbled up... But overall, fine... =))
Quote: Every end leads to a new beginning...
[ What a week ]
Lots of happenings this past week. Like, seriously. Just yesterday, friday, was rushing back and forth to attend a lot of things consecutively. Gee... Left school at 1125hrs after much hassle. HQNCC was the destination. Headed there for trainfire. Ernest, Suhardi, Evengeline and another CLT from 48th intake was there. I took River Valley High (Boys). Was pretty okie. Did the weapon handling etc etc. They learnt well. Haha. Quite rushed la. Then the Teacher Officer agreed to fetch me to Yio Chu Kang MRT. Haha. Was grateful he was a kind soul. How I wish he was the T.O of CTSS. Heh.
Then, headed off to Orchard for Gradnight Co. meeting; I was in my Smart 4 (Camou uniform). Haha. Stinky!!!.... Anyways. I thought I'd be late larz. In actual fact, I reached there earlier before most of them except Serene. Met up with her first then headed for Meritus Mendarin. Once we got in, was a bit lost. Then I suggested to her we grab a quick bite while waiting for the rest. Haha. I got a small bottle of milk then we got Famous Amos cookies!!!... Irresistable. Haha. Very. She bought 100g while I got 200g. Such delicacy. Heh. Then we had them outside Meritus Manderin. Lol. The rest came over soon enough and typical whistling. lol. Lame la. So we checked out the place. Quiet impressive. Though it's still plain. Jie Shi took a couple of pictures so we can use them later during our GradNight discussions. Hmmm. Then we had a small wrap-up meetings around 1905hrs. Patch up here and there and got the direction as to how we're going to approach it all.
Then had dinner. Pizza Hut. Gee, took so long to settle down. Haha. And we persuaded Jie Shi and Fiona to eat. Heh. Nice lahz. GradNight Co is fun lahhzz... The usual crazy gang.. haha. Zhao Qi, Chen Jie, Joshua, Melissa, Joseph, Teck Ming, Jie Shi, Fiona, Li Xin, Yulun and Serene. Love you guys... =))
Okie. Going to support Su and Zero Infinity tomorrow. Jia You guys!!!. Council + Pylos + Miscellanous meeting up to support them tomorrow. We all ROCK PJ to the core. =))
~I understand that you did what you had to do and I thank you~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




