Track: The Day We Found Love... (911)
Time: 0740hrs...
Status: Relaxing for a while before kicking up a storm later...
Feelings: Liberated, carefree... =))
Quote: One can only live life to the fullest by relishing the past and cherishing the present to prepare for the future...
[ Liberated =)) ]
Firstly, I'd like to extend my heartiest thanks to Wei Quin... Ahhaz... The chat last night was really helpful and I went to sleep with a smile on my face... Hee... Let's encourage and keep each other motivated kayz??... You really deserve the title of Welfare Head... =)) And yeah, secrets will be kept secrets... No worries about that yeah...
Haha... Then another really cool thing happened... God really knows how to choose the time to reveal things (well, that's what I feel for me at least)... I found the friendster account of that girl... Haha... Those who've chat with me online recently will know what I'm talking about... Nice, all the NCC Day Parade Pictures... Slightly disappointed to see she's attached, but again, it's God's will... Though glad to see her happy with her current boyfriend... Hahazz... That's the beauty of "LOVE" I guess... Seeing other people happy does make you feel as though you're part of the joy too, somehow, someway...
Back again, Wei Quin heard me out on this issue too... Haha... Cool lahz... I'm really glad that it's just a passing crush... Hehe... What to do, raging hormones... Aiyah, over it liaoxx... And yeah!!... Yesterday was fun... Though the Neoprints were quite spastic and retarded... Haha...
Hmmm... Focus driven?... I hope so... Maths, I suddenly realise is settling hard again... Got to revise more... Maths test coming up... Normal Curve, Sampling, Confidence intervals and Null hypothesis... Gee... 4 chapters... Can de... Haha... Never give up worx!!... Then, going to have chemistry quiz on halogeno-compounds... Love chemistry!!!... Going to pia for it... No more leaning back... Downrightmeanmuggingmachine... Hahaha... Rockopolo!!!... And that reminds me... Su, Sheng, Jieyi and FiFi!!!... Hope you guys do well man!!!... Zero Infinity will ALWAYS have OUR support!!!...
I've got a declaration to make: I LOVE 6TH Council!!!!
Haha... Free!!!...
*Getting over her doesn't mean we are not friends anymore*
Hope it's really really soon... Haha... But still... Hope everything will be great!!!... God bless~~ I love my life, friends and family... Guys, I promise... When it's time to be serious, I'll be serious so we can complete the job... When it's time to joke, I'll join you guys!!!... =)) Some things have to change... There is no "I" in a team... We work together, we play together, we cry together and we celebrate together!!!... *hugs* to all my fellow 6th Councillors... From the bottom of my heart, you guys are one of my pillars of strength... ^^
~Maybe time alone will make you see how deep our love could be~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




