Track: Beautiful... (Christina Aguilera)
Time: 0958hrs...
Status: Thinking about today... Hehe...
Feelings: Dissolving sorrow... Keeping spirits up...
Quote: With great Power comes great Responsibility... With great Responsibility comes great Sacrifice... With great sacrifice comes great suffering... Thus, is it worth it to have great power if it leads to suffering?...
[ I'll be okie ]
Just felt down yesterday... Maybe more of pissed... Wei Quin... Sorry if the vulgarities I used seemed to have been directed at you... It wasn't intentional... I think since you know why I was pissed, I don't have to, and I don't feel like, elaborating about it here...
Something kind of happened... I was told off yesterday... Not taking it personally, but I realised... Some people know how to do it so well that original hatred turns into subsequent respect... When I think about it, that's the kind of example a CLT should set... And yeah... I thought through it... Lead the right way... Be hard on the cadets, but remain compassionate... Understand them... If I expect them to be a certain way, I've got to set them to be that way...
Okie... Going for NCC Day Parade 2005 later... With my cadets and fellow CLTs from CTSS... I'll get shots and try to put some up soon... Those going, let's hope we're in for a big treat!!... NCC, heart, mind, body and soul!!!!!... =))
~Sometimes I just wonder if a simple "you mean so much to me" can reach out to her heart~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




