Track: Never Gonna Leave Your Side... (Daniel Beddingfield)
Time: 1522hrs...
Status: Thinking about the upcoming 49th CLT Course...
Feelings: Jumbled... Too many to sort out... Gee...
Quote: The hardest part of every journey is taking the first step...
[ Last Day as a Cadet ]
So here it is... Finally I'm here... Where it will all come down to the resurrection of NCC spirit that has kept itself in me for the past 6 months... Personally, I can't wait to meet all my Sierra Platoonmates of the 49th Intake... On the other hand, I will miss all my friends back in PJC... Well... At least for the next 3 weeks... And even more for my Council peeps... Pro.Co, all the best for your training camp from the 16th-18th June... Hope everything turns out well for all the activities...
Somehow, I just feel like crying... A part of me is coming to end... Yet, another part of me is gonna begin... But how much I will change because of this... I don't know... Only time will tell... I hope that it can somewhat help me learn lessons similar to that of what is going to be taught during the Council camp... Actually, I cannot bear the thought of not hanging out with my Council people... Natalie especially... Always there to crap around with... Thanks girl... Haha... I guess I'll miss you in that sense... To the rest, same yah... Too many names to put down... And well... To Limin and Su... Yeah, guess it is time for me to fulfill something you guys want to see come true... Maybe becoming Overall Best Cadet is too farfetched, but I know I'll put in 200% to attempt that feat... It's hard, but it's not impossible... =))
~~I wish I had the courage to tell her before I go... Girl, I wish you'll be by my side throughout this period... If not as someone special, at least as a friend... Haiz...~~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




