Track: Bukan Cinta Biasa (Siti Nurhaliza)...
Time: 2224hrs...
Status: Clearing my mind...
Feelings: Hmmm... Very jumbled... I miss both my 49th Intake Mates and 6thSC Peeps...
Quote: We may not be able to do great things, but we can do small things in a great way...
[ Thinking Deep ]
Well... Feelings been on a run lately... Crushes come and go... Somehow, I'm in this same situation for the 2nd time this year... Deciding on whether to admit or not... However, now I know the clear path... Not admitting will be better... There's no point to do so anyway... I'm happy with what I have, and I'll choose to keep it this way... I'll be myself, 'cause being your original self beats everything else... =))
Gonna pick up on my studies for the rest of the week... It's about liking what I'll do... I choose things within my circle of control, and let God take care of the rest... Things happen for a reason, and if I've given my best but what I want is not what I get, then I guess God knows better... I'm learning to love life and accept it as it is... Days pass with new lessons to be learnt... New people to meet... And friends to cherish... I'm thankful to have such a circle of friends... I don't think there's a need to mention names, 'cause you guys know who you are... =))
Ending off with a happy note~~ Take care people!!!... ^^
~Choose to love, and love will choose you to take the responsibility of the person you love~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




