Track: Best In Me... (Blue)
Time: 1703hrs...
Feelings: Geared up for the upcoming week...
Status: Gonna pack my bag, settle my mutual, composition and peer appraisal...
Quote: A true friend is someone who walks in when the whole world walks out...
[ Final week to Passing Out Parade ]
This is it... The start of a new chapter... Once this final week is over, I'll be proudly dawning the Cadet Lieutenant rank with grace and honour... Here is the plan for my upcoming week... It's going to be one of the most taxing weeks ever... But I knoe I'm prepared...
Monday:
- IMT shoot at Nee Soon camp.
- Mutual on Individual Field Craft, Trainfire and Methods of Command
Tuesday:
- 25m range live shoot.
- Staff duties, Responsibilities of CLTs and CLT club.
- Unit training system, Training syllabus, Programme
- General Military Knowledge Revision
Wednesday:
- General Military Knowledge test
- Powerpoint Presentation
- Ethics and decorum, Number 1 Dress inspection
- Certificate presentation
- Course debrief
- Passing out Parade rehearsal
Thursday:
- Talk by army RSM
- Army recruitment talk
- Leadership talk by a senior SAF officer
- Tea session with Senior SAF officers
- Passing out parade rehearsal
Friday:
- Passing out parade rehearsal
- Area cleaning and stand by bed inspection
- Preparation for out processing
- Preparation for Passing out Parade
- Passing out Parade
Well... The whole overview of the upcoming week... I'm sure I'll be taking loads of pictures to serve as memories of my 1 and only CLT course, 49th Intake... So people out there, who's also having camps during this period of time, make sure u guys rest well and drink loads of water... =)) Mind over matter and we can surely accomplish what we set out for... Hope to see those peeps that I've chosen... To tell you guys in advance, you guys might be the one being part of my special moment... See the 3 of you then!!!... =))
*Parade Commander might be too taxing... I'll give my best and hope for the chance to bear a sword... Contingent Commander or Colours Party or Parade 2-IC...
~Please be there coz I hope you're the one to dawn the rank for me~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




