Track: Untitled... (Simple Plan)
Time: 1230hrs...
Status: Chilling out...
Feelings: Mixed?... Haha... But well... Trying not to think so much...
Quote: What you do matters... How you do it matters more...
[ Updates ]
Sorry people... Been out of contact with the outside world for quite a long time... And well... In my own world, lotsa things been happening...
School... Maths and physics are officially my WORST SUBJECTS... Somehow... For maths, I always stumble on the tests... Getting frustrating... Not giving up... No point if I do... Physics... Latest 3 chapters... Don't know what the shit is going on... And I'm falling further and further... Motion in a circle, Gravitational field, Bouyancy, Viscuous forces... Waddahell man... Gee... Imagine reaching home at 8++pm everyday... Then still got washing up, prayers and dinner... By the time I wanna start homework, it's going to be like 10pm already?... Mental state: Unstable + Exhausted... Though... I know what needs to be done...
School again... I decided to drop out of NYAA and Scholars Development Programme... Some things just have to be sacrificed... Students' Council will take up a lot of my time... And not to mention I'm going for the 49th CLT Course... Here, at this short juncture, I'd just want to mention to 2 of my good buds back in Pionner... Su and Limin... Really wish you guys could've been going to the course with me... I'd get to share that pride of wearing the rank with 2 great people... Well... Now, since I'm going for it alone, I promise not to let you guys down man... No matter what, we're still in Council together... That has to comprise of something at least... =)) And I wanna extend my congrats to Su for being our 6th SC President... You rock man!!!... Lead us on, I respect your leadership... Also, Limin... Heee... S&R!!!... Or whatever it will be called... Haha... Rocks rocks... Guess I should look on the bright side yea?... Which I definitely will... Ahhazz...
Personal issues... Hmmm... Don't know le... Haha... I can say... Since I've stepped into Pionner... I've had like 3 crushes on 3 different girls already?... Lolx... Though I do know my priorities... They're still in that category of friends la... I personally hope to not change it... But then, I think one of them found out... I can partially tell from the way she behaves?... Or maybe I'm too sensitive, like I always am... Haha... Okie larzz... Shouldn't think so much over stuff that cannot be controlled... Somehow in me, I know; I feel rather, that these people have greater guys out there for them... As a friend, I'll keep my distance... I'm glad to say that I've found friends who I can share secrets with... People who do help and support me... To these people, Limin, Wei Quin, Zhao Qi, Sutrisno, Qi Yun, Yina, and some of the rest, thanks for always hearing me out when I need it the most... You guys are the greatest man... =))
And lastly, to Isna... Hehe... I've FINALLY updated!!!... Lolxxx... Jia You for your studies too k!!!... Oh, and my movie treat!!!... I wanna watch either Kingdom of Heaven or Batman Begins... We'll arrange it sometime in June Holidays k?... Before 3rd June, after 22nd June... These are the times I'll be free... Heh... Can't wait!!!...
Okie people... I'm outta here!!!...
~I've got no where to run; the night goes on as I'm fading away~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




