Track: May It Be... (Enya)
Time: 2324hrs...
Status: Pia-ing homework...
Feelings: Focused, Driven...
Quote: Believe in things you seek... Seek things you believe in...
[ Pylos Outing ]
Wellzz... Labour Day holiday, pretty boring... Did maths in the morning... Couldn't finish though, because don't know how to do... Damn, really need someone to teach me... I think can ask Felicia... Heh... Her maths rocks... Lolx...
Anyways... Su messaged yesterday, informing me about Pylos Outing today... Thought it was a great change for once, get to catch up with some of the peeps, as not all can make it... Those who made it today... Qi Yun, Joseph, Vye Ren, Yina, Chen Jie, Zhao Qi and Su... 8 including me... Haha... Supposedly supposed to meet at 1430hrs... Ended up, Su and Chen Jie were late... Lolx... Though they did come la... That was the main point... Had lunch + Dinner at Seoul Garden... My first time there, had not enough money... Su had to cover for me... Sorry dude!!!... But well... I gotta say... The food was damn nice... Your own style your own way... So ate and talked... Pylos style... Had Prawns, Chicken, Beef... But more to chicken... Heh... It was tantalising larz... No need to say...
As per usual, talk-cocked after that... Subjects ranged from teachers to artists... Anything under the sun, under the sky... We talked... We bitched... We criticised... We praised... We laughed... Oh yah, not forgetting racist and blonde jokes... Hehe... Damn funny, kept tickling us so hard... Pylos really rocks... Bonds... Hopefully we'll stay very strong together, and personally... I'm hoping all 21 can make it for the next outing... Really man... I miss those who weren't here today... Wei Jian... Alana... Sook Ching... Reina... Hui Shan... Veronica... Karmen... Germaine... Haizz... Really hope to hang out and chill with you guys man... If you guys see this, please tag and say "yes" to the next outing... *hopeful...
Actually, after having this talk with Yina... I realised a lot more about myself... Which I shall not elaborate here... Scorpios are cool, I agree... Strength in the form of calmness... Thanks for making me believe girl... Glad I've got a friend in you... ^^
Aightezz... Gotta do homework... Take care everyone... Peace... =))
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




