Track: I Believe... (Diana DeGarmo)
Time: 1150hrs...
Feelings: Raw... Slightly Jovial... Lol...
Status: Slacking...
Quote: Reason deceives us... Conscience however, doesn't...
[ 6th Council Investiture ]
Well... What can I say... After gruelling weeks, it was finally pulled off... I'd rate it 70%, though a significant number of us put in 200% effort... To those in Programme Committee, especially Chen Jie, Limin, Zhao Qi, Celestine and Melissa... Thanks for staying back and always keeping each other motivated... It's great to know there are people like you guys around... Those wee hours... I still remembered, there was one night, I we left school at 1145pm and I took cab back with Limin... The rest literally dragged themselves out of school... Gee... It was so tiring, but the chat home was a lively one... Haha... You rock gal!!!... Pro.Co!!!...
Back to 27th May... Took a number of pictures... Sadly, I was left out of the 6th Council Picture as I was settling issues with the emcees and the ushers... It's okie... They'll find a way to fit me in... I hope... :s Picturessss... Haha... Lots of funny ones... Like Su against the pole... Haha... Oh yah... Thanks to Lavin and Leona for those pictures... Leona, won't let you down!!!... I'm now part of the former S&R committee... I'll give my best... =)) I can't describe it lahzzz...
Anyways... Yesterday night... Had chats about personal issues with different people... 3 to be exact... Coolios... Qi Yun, Yina and Wei Quin... I heard them other out, vice versa and it felt great to know about their opinions... Keep focus, and build on the friendships we make... Yah...
June holidays are here... Let me emphasize... HOLIDAYS are here... Haha... Hope you peeps can enjoy it... To the seniors... Jia You for A-levels!!!... Juniors back at CTSS, continue to strive for "O"s and "N"s...
To "secret admirer", you got to be kidding... Haha... Leave your name and don't you ever do that again... Lol... I'm not worth admiring... Ask my friends and you'll know why... Lol... One thing I'd be damn surprised yet pleased though, is you're in the category of 3 girls I've mentioned in the previous entry... Which I think is 99.99% impossible... Hahahaha... Anyways... Enough crap... No offence... =P
~I've waited all my life for this moment to arrive... Finally, I belive~ =)))
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




