Track: Everything I Do I Do It For You... (Bryan Adams)
Time: 2105hrs...
Status: Working on my essays...
Feelings: Tensed... Stressed... Alone...
Quote: The greatest need of the human heart is to feel accepted...
[ Stressed ]
Things are hitting harder and harder... Seriously, I do not know how much of this I can take... Personal stuff are driving my down from the inside... Academic stuff are wearing me down from the outside... Honestly speaking... I'm scared... Limin was right... I signed up for everything, and it's going to be too much... I feel the pre-effects of it already... Had a chat with Yina the other day... We talked about this point that somehow... Scorpios show a strong outer appearance... Calm and composed... However, the question is... Is THIS true strength?... Being able to hold everything in you, keeping yourself calm... Or is it a total facade?... Hiding your own fears from yourself, living in denial and not facing your problems?... Honestly.... I do not know the answer... One thing I do know... I'm wearing down inside out simultaneously... And I might not last in the long run.......... Haizzzz...
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




