Track: Liquid Dreams... (O-Town)
Time: 1940hrs...
Status: Stressed... Blehzzz...
Feelings: Mixture of boredom and panic...
Quote: Hard work never killed anybody, so why slack if you want those results?...
[ Blows - Blows ]
Haha... Blowing the dust of this blog... Just realised I've not updated for more than one week... Man, that's one hell of a long period of time... A lot of things been happening lately, both on the personal and normal self...
Pace in school has gone from fast to faster... It's like, we're covering chapters by the week... And honestly, that is a super fast race... Things are not easy, like DUH right... What to do, I'm pushing harder than ever to keep up with the hectic tasks and schedules... Loads of tests coming, just around the corner... Economics test tomorrow, and triple the load on thursday... Physics, Chemistry and Maths... Gosh... Glad I've been relatively constant lately... But I feel, I've gotta start surviving on 3 hours per day... Keep up with homework as well as revision... Now, it's no longer about mugging, because we have to understand what's being taught... If not, it's gonna be gone case at the end of the day... Well... In order of subjects I love now, are ranked accordingly...
Chemistry - ROCKS TO THE CORE MAN!!!
C Maths - Haha... Pretty cool, I like to whack the formulas... LOL...
Economics and Physics - Man... 2 subjects I wish I can drop... But well... Should not give up... I chose this combination... No point whining and moaning about it but not doing anything to improve my situation... Yah... So must keep on giving my best and putting in effort... Haha...
Well... On the personal level, I've realised a lot of things... Different people really have different perspectives... Yesterday, one of my mom's friends came along... She sat down with me and we had an open talk with a fair exchange of ideas... I can say flexibility wise about bgrs, she definitely more flexible than my mom... She's more of the "learn it yourself, be it the easy or hard way"... My mom's more of, "now's the time to study so focus on that... establish and prepare yourself for a serious one in the future"... Either way, I'd prefer a mixture of both la... Haha... Like DUH right... LOL...
A lot of other stuff still in me... But I think this is where I'll stop... Wanna wish all my juniors all the best and good luck for your upcoming mid-year exams... And to the 1989 batch in CTSS, O-levels are not far... 6 more months hor... Remember... Time to mug, mug and revise extra hard... Time to slack, let fly and chillzzziess... Haha... Okie ya all... Khalis outta here!!!... =))
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




