Track: It's The Way You Make Me Feel... (Steps)
Time: 1147hrs...
Status: Feeling slightly giddy, lethargic...
Feelings: Hollow... Partially empty...
Quote: If the ladder is not leaning against the right wall, every step we take just gets us to the wrong place faster...
[ Sick ]
Geez... Sorry for not updating... It's starting to be a weekly affair... Oh wells... I'll do my best to try and update more frequently yeah?...
Anyways... It has been a rather tiring and stressful week so far... New topics for all subjects... The pace is super fast... Trying hard to keep up... One thing I'm glad is that my love for chemistry is definitely helping me survive the chim-inology of the new additional stuff... Economics... Elasticity... Blehz... Maths... STATISTICS... Oh my... It's like, I'll be doing statistics all the way till the end of the year... Gotta push myself harder...
Lately, I feel distant... I'm not so sure from what, but I just feel so distant... I'm like immersed in my own thoughts and I can go so deep... I think too much?... That's what some of my friends comment too... It's like they say take a step at a time... True... Then again, like my nick... You gotta know where you want to go... There's no point in continuing the journey if there's no destination... Still, this makes me think a whole lot... Priscilla heard me out yesterday... In fact, quite a number of my friends know about my situation... And each of them have their respective opinions... Ultimately, I'm the one making the decision... The thing I know is I want to go through all those prestigious programmes without compromising my family and friends... These 2 groups of people are very important to me... These new friends I've made who will last and grow with me till A-levels...
Wellz... Headache still lingering here... Just some shoutouts to some of my friends back in CTSS...
To Rahil: I can see now ain't the easiest time for you... Wellz... If you feel like talking it out, I don't mind joining your chats with some other people as a 3rd person... As in, if you chat with Ariff etc, I don't mind having a 3-way-chat... =)
To Ariff: I guess you're caught in issues of your own too... Stressful yeah... I'm always here bro...
To Sharon: SYF and exams around the corner... Balancing lotsa stuff at the same time yeah... Keep it up kayz?... Sorry for not being able to catch up with you lately... I hope you're doing fine... I'll at least try to keep you updated yarhz...
To all the rest who drop by this blog, thanks for bothering to see what's going on in my typical life... Take care ya'all and just to note... Heh... I can reply to any of your tags already... Hahakx... =))
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




