Track It's The Time To Disco... (Vasundhara Das, Kay Kay, Shaan, Loy Mendonsa)
Time: 1625hrs...
Feelings: Raw... Uptight...
Status: Slightly woozy...
Quote: We cannot always choose to do what we like, but we can choose to like what we do...
[ Orientation II ROCKS ]
Well... This entry is kinda late I guess... But orientation 2 finished off with a bang, and one of it's results was a cool and united 05S16... Yay!!!... We're the best!!!... I definitely love this class more than my 1st 3 months one... Monday didn't go to well... Miss Tan told us we had one more day to turn scolding into praises... And we, O2 and the OGLs did it!!!... Haha... I'm attached to Pylos Clan, but according to class, I'm in Elis... Wellll... HAha... Pylos Family Rocks my world!!!... Haha... The strongest and most bonded OGLs... We stayed close throughout the whole period and kept each other motivated... I love them all, all the members of Pylos... Sutrisno, Zhao Qi, Truda, Priscilla, Qi Yun, Karmen, Chen Jie, Vyee Ren, Joseph, Germaine, Reina, Yina, Shao Wei, Bao Xin, Alana, Sook Ching, Wei Jian, Veronica, Hui Shan and Zhi Sen... Well, include me and you'll get the 21 members of the Pylos Family... Haha... Hmmm... Gotta know more people through orientation too... Like another OGL of my class... Wei Jing (I think)... And new dance partners who've helped me out on stage as well as dance with me during the finale... Evelyn and Connie... =D
School is kicking in now... I'm running for Student's Council... Settling down into the same combination... Physics + Chemistry + Economics + C Maths... Project Work + General Paper + Malay AO... A-levels... Approaching... The monster that is feared by many... Especially those in JCs... I'm not gonna keep up the slack attitude I did for Os... Seriously, I don't think it was fair with my slack attitude back then... But no more... Gonna divide my stuff between School, Friends, Religion, Family and obviously myself... Peace out, take care people... =))
Ps: Really great to have made more friends through the orientation... Keep in touch ya'll... =D Karmen & Yu Zhuang... Will really miss you guys... To the 2 new friends I've found in Connie and Evelyn, thanks for being my dance partner throughout the orientation period... Haha... Elis and Argos... *winkzz*
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




