Track: Almost... (Bowling For Soup)
Time: 2010hrs...
Status: Advising a friend??... LOL...
Feelings: Hyped up for study... Heh...
Quote: It takes 2 to form a friendship, but one is enough to break it...
[ Holding On... I should not give up... I must not give up... I will not give up... I cannot give up... ]
Man... Things are hitting hard... Chemistry, Physics and maths test tomorrow... It's not going to be easy... Blehz... A lot of things cropping up too... I just wish I had her by my side now... But then, that would be selfish because she has her own life to live... So for now?... I'll fight alone... And try to last this... Man... If only I could tell her!!!!!... Argh... I think she knows about it... That's another issue too... Shouldn't think too much le?... I think so too... But well... Should I tell?... Tell... Don't tell... Tell... Don't tell... Tell... Don't tell... Tell... AARGHH... I don't know laaaazzz... Haiz... This sucks... Okie... IIII suck!!!... Erhmz... Focus... Tomorrow got tests... Yah okie... That is what I'll do... ******... I'm so sorry for putting you through any form of teasing if you did have to endure any... This is bad... Really really sorry... =(( *sobs*
Bowling For Soup: Almost
I almost got drunk at school at 14
Where I almost made out with the homecoming queen
Who almost went on to be miss texas
But lost to a slut with much bigger breastes
I almost dropped out to move to LA
Where I was almost famous for almost a day
And I almost had you
But I guess that doesn’t cut it
Almost loved you
I almost wished u would’ve loved me too
I almost held up a grocery store
Where I almost did 5 years and then 7 more
Cuz I almost got popped for a fight with a thug
Cuz he almost made off with a bunch of the drugs
That I almost got hooked on cuz you ran away
And I wish I woulda had the nerve to ask you to stay
And I almost had you
But I guess that doesn’t cut it
Almost had you
And I didn’t even know it
You kept me guessing and now I guess that
I spent my time missing you
I almost wish you would’ve loved me too
Here I go thinking about all the things I could’ve done
I’m gonna need a forklift cuz all the baggage weighs a ton
I know we’ve had our problems I can’t remember one
I almost forgot to say something else
And if I cant fit it in I’ll keep it all to myself
I almost wrote a song about you today
But I tore it all open and I threw it away
And I almost had you
But I guess that doesn’t cut it
Almost had you
And I didn’t even know it
You kept me guessing and now I guess that
I spent my time missing you
And I almost had you
I almost wish you would’ve loved me too
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




