Track: Through The Rain... (Mariah Carey)
Time: 2019hrs...
Status: Kinda rushing... Lol... Lotsa stuff to do...
Feelings: Mixed, Rojak-like... Haha...
Quote: People who do not believe in what they can do cannot do what they believe in...
[ Life is about choices ]
This was the lesson taught to us, the JC1s... When I reflect and think about it, this 4-worded-phrase holds a lot within... Take the small things in life... We can even choose in these small things... For example, waking up with the choice of saying, "hey man!!!... It's a brand new day, brand new things to look forward to!!!..." OR "Damn this sh*t... Another day AGAIN... Haiz... Wish the sun would never rise..." It's so straighforward... Yet, we never really realise this...
A quote I'd like to say "fate is pre-determined but we choose our own destiny"... Destiny (life) IS choices, while fate is what will happen to us based on these choices... Well... Just thought I'd share this with those who do pass by my blog... I know it's not much, but I hope it helps... Remember man... Every choice has it's own pros and cons... There's no such thing as a good or bad choice, UNLESS rules are involved... That is another story all the same...
Maybe here are some common scenarios...
eg.1... You fight with a close friend... Everytime when either apologises, the other acts hard-headed... It's because nobody wants to take the first step... It's because neither of them CHOOSES to take the first step to approach the other and work it out graciously... If it continues, it really goes no where right?...
eg.2... Your best friend ruins your day by accidentally tearing up your homework... Instead of thinking of forgiving him, you vent your anger on other people, such as your siblings or other friends... What alternative choice is there instead of venting that anger?...
I don't want to go on too long... You guys might then assume I'm pointing at some of you... That's not my intention... This is just a reminder to everyone and to myself as well... Choose wisely, because your choices today affects your life tomorrow...
Well... Life's been great lately... Really enjoying this... Though I admit, I have to buck-up academically to repeat the amazing feat achieved at O-levels... Aims?... Lolz... Obvious right?... As for every subject... Haha... To those who tagged at my board, thank you...
To Isna: Well... I didn't go for the dinner... Hahakz... Had something else to tend to... Thanks for asking... Please come with me if another such situation happens kayz?... And about the movie thingy, most likely sometime during the March holidays... Sms you that sometime soon...
To Wei Quin: Thanks... Hahakz... I will do my best to stay optimistic and positive always!!!... You too kayz?... No matter what JC you end up in, once an O2 member, always an O2 member at heart!!!... =D
~ Gazing into the misty distance, his mind ponders over the endless boundaries that stretches beyond him ~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




