Track: Scared... (A1)
Time: 1115hrs...
Status: Relaxing... Hahakx...
Feelings: Hmmm... Cheeky?... Hahakx...
Quote: It is not only for what we do are we held responsible, but also for what we do not do...
[ Great Day!! ]
Hahakz... Alrightey guys!!!... Yesterday was the day man... 10 O2 members and one senior, cycled all the way from East Coast Park to Changi Beach... 11 set out on the journey, though only 10 made it back... Okie... The 11 of us were me, Dasen, Abraham, Andre, John, Adrian, Yi Xin, Yu Zhuang, Fiona (Tay), Fiona (Chia) and Wei Quin... We met up at Bedok MRT at supposedly 9am... Though Abraham was the latest, it was considerably still okie; he reached Bedok around 9.10am... Then we headed straight off to East Coast Park...
Approximate time of arrival was 9.45am... Then, we walked from the bus stop to the bicycle rental shop, the exact same one that we did the last time... That took about another 30 mins... This time was also similar to the previous outing... 2 couple bikes and 7 single bikes... John and Fiona (Tay) took the 1st couple bike while I took the other one with Fiona (Chia)... Hahakz... Both Fiona""s on both couple bikes... I shared the rental price with Fiona C, $5 per person... Haha... Had Breakfast cum Half-lunch at MacDonalds... Haha... That was about close to another hour burnt... Blehz!!... I had the standard breakfast la... One Big Breakfast meal and one Sausage McMuffin with Egg... Haha... What the hell????... That's almost $10 for breakfast...
Then, we started pushing off... As in, head off for Changi... That was one gruelling experience... Hahakx... At first, Abraham and Andre led the way... There was an accident and Dasen hurt himself... Oh... He and his boogeyman stuff... Haha... Dumb... The cycling past Changi Road seems endless... After the pathway ended, it just stretched as far as the eye can see... Haha... At first, we took the grassway path, which was physically draining and exhausting... Then, at this junction, there was a big drain... We then decided to continue on the road... Hell man... 2 of my friends, Andre and Yi Xin almost got knocked down... Thanks to one lorry driver... Who somehow lost control of his lorry... At that instant, me heart raced like nobody's business!!!... Lucky Andre avoided by rushing onto the side of the road, the grassy area... And Yi Xin instantly braked to avoid hitting it... After that, we halted at another cross-junction... To check if they were hurt or anything...
~~To Be Continued~~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




