Track: Right Here Waiting For You... (Richard Marx)
Time: 1828hrs...
Status: Just chilling... Nothing much...
Feelings: Erhmz... A bit woozy... Lolx...
Quote: Actions, not words are the true criterion of the attachment of friends...
~~Continued~~
After checking in on them, we had to choose to either continue cycling on the grass patch or cycling by the side of the road... The grass patch was much safer, but it drained us... The road was much more risky, but we could reach there faster... We chose the road... *gulps* Yah, so we continued the journey... By then, it was about 1345hrs... By 1350hrs, we were already on another pathway, heading towards Changi... I felt so relieved to know that, as I was still the one leading the way... Hahakx...
Once we reached the T-Junction, we turned right, moving into Changi Beach Jetty carpark... It was also where we stopped for a while, sipping tapwater to just moisten our dry lips... Everyone of us, except Fiona Tay... Haha... She was like so particular about the water... The hardest part of the journey was sorta over, in one sense... Well, for 10 of us at least... Andre's bike had a puncture in the back tyre... He was literally cycling on a flat tyre and could not go that fast... We surged ahead, to Changi Beach... 23rd Nov 2004 came flooding back to me, that ever-so-familiar place... Shall not elaborate about that though, it's the past...
We had lunch at the food centre situated at the far end of the Cycling track... I had the standard Fried Noodles and hot Milo for a drink... Hahakx... Nice lunch... Mainly that was the whole thing, the main story being that carbo-cardiac workout cycling through Changi Road... Haha...
------------------------------------------------
Well... Haha... This song, inspired by Shirlyn's blog... Hahakx... Hey sis!!!... Man, the song on your blog makes me recall so many nostalgic moments in my past secondary school life... Hmmm... Things not going easy lately... But well... Life is never easy is it?... Just take things with a positive mindset and pray for the best... Apart from the fun and enjoyable outings, I'd say the next great thing is the new friend I've found... For now, I won't mention her name yet, because I think it's only appropriate if I seek approval from her first... Thanks to you for willingly choosing to be my friend yah... =) Other than her, I know you're still there for me always, Isna... =D Thanks a lot... Okie man... I'll update again sometime soon... Well... Term 2 is here, and school will be in full swing... So... Jia You guys!!!... =DD
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




