Track: Only One... (Yellowcard)
Time: 1851hrs...
Status: At Maurice's place...
Feelings: Heck-carish... And lethargic...
Quote: A real friend is someone who walks in when the rest of the world walks out...
[ Silent Cry ]
Orientation kicked off on wednesday... Super long and damn boring day... Talks and nothing but talks... I slept at the back of the hall... Haha... Stupid crap... Then, had to stay back... Do the O2 introduction... Stayed and practiced until I almost fainted... Dance so many times... Though, I can say my part, was like... Niceee!!... My intro with Su was way cool... It's like, I crouched down, he jumped over me, and we posed pointing at each other when our names were read out... So yah, it paid off... The introduction for O2 was a blast, and we had the support of the OGLs... Good thing we can work with them... =D
Feeling lethargic lately... Slept for like 10++hrs from yesterday... Dunno le... At least managed to rest today... Tomorrow going out again... Pylos meeting... I just feel so grateful I've got such and understanding clan's support... Let's see... Sutrisno (Clan Master), Zhao Qi (Asst. Clan Master), Priscilla, Truda, Veronica, Qi Yun, Chen Jie, Karmen, Zhi Sen, Reina, Sook Ching... And to the rest yet to be named... Thanks a lot you guys... Another group worth being with... Other than my O2 gang... Looking forward to Pylos meeting tomorrow... Hope to settle the clan introduction for next monday...
Hmm... Nothing much already le... Sianz... WTFWUT???...
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




