Track: Mockingbird... (Eminem)
Time: 2139hrs...
Status: Exhausted...
Feelings: Not remorse... Just, full of awe, wondering when the firing will cease...
Quote: Every man has his own destiny; the only imperative is to follow it, to accept it, no matter where it leads him...
Today literally rocks to the core man!!!... Wahahaha... I pon 4 hours worth of lessons... Wahaha... Malay lesson from 0930hrs-1030hrs... And then Chemistry and Physics back to back, 1300hrs-1600hrs... Reason?... To watch movie!!!...
Gotta Salute my gang man... PJC O2 peeps rock to the core, especially the on and enthu gang... Dasen, Abraham, John, Yu Zhuang, Felicia, Yew Ming... Today we went to Westmall to watch Hitch... One damn hilarious movie... Will Smith played his role so well... Really enjoyed it lorz... Hmmm... Though it did bring back some flashbacks of 2004... Never Mind... That was the past... HAha... Main story... About love... Like DUH right... But it's a few characters twisted and entagled together... Will Smith is like this ..... Ok ok... Don't spoil it for those who haven't watch... But well... I'd rate it 4 stars, if you need some de-stressing and want a good laugh... At times, language is involved... Still, it's possible to be understood... Kinda touching, so maybe prepare some kleenex tissues... Lolx... So those planning to go watch it, DON'T HESITATE... Go on and watch... Worth it...
I'm really really sorry... I truly had enough of fighting with you... Haiz... What will it take to prove that I take back everything and anything that I've ever said to hurt you?... You want to see me get down on my knees?...
~The waves broke rhythmically against the shoreline, reflecting the serenity of the calm night~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




