Track: I Just Wanna Live... (Good Charlotte)
Time: 2112hrs...
Status: Resting...
Feelings: Erhmz... Lame and tired... In almost all aspects...
Quote: You can't see the world through a mirror...
[ It Sucks ]
What is that "It" up there?... Haha... It's the movie "Boogeyman"... HAha... One retarded movie... No wonder the cinema was like, less that 30% filled with people... Dumb... Went to watch with Abraham, Dasen, Fiona, Yi Xin, Yu Zhuang, Adrian and Gerald... Gosh... Haha... I'll spoil this one... It's damn stupid... Due to the fact that the shocks are damn lame... And this Boogeyman got destroyed due to a doll that was somehow linked to it... One of the shocks is this crow smacking on the windscreen of the car the protagonist was driving... Stupid... Haha... Damn Dumb... Lolx... Not worth my $6.50!!!... *whines**stamps feet* Dumb, retarded, lame, idiotic, pathetic, stupid, hopeless and C.M.I!!!... EEEEEEEE!!!...
Moving on... Hahakx... Halfway through the week?... OGL camp on monday and tuesday... I'm in PYLOS!!!.... Wahaha... Gosh... The people in there rock!!!... Hahakx... Though I don't really know them well yet... Geez... So malu... Lolx... But good thing they know me... Then, a new dance was choreographed thanks to 3 OGLs and Celestine... Sorry guys, don't know your names!!!... Except Pristine... Gosh... I'll be the D.I now, instead of the M.D.I... Damn... Haha... Gotta teach BOTH Mass Dance and Fun Dance too... Blehz... Ahhakz... Okie... I can do it!!!... Spent some time slacking and crapping during the camp, obviously... Haha... Wei Quin!!!... I was so surprised to see my name appear on your blog... Hahakx... Crapping partner?... You lamer then me?... You're straight?... Wahahahahaha... What-e-verrrr.... Haha... *Rolls Eyes*... Haha... And also... Priscilla and Sutrisno... Omg... You guys!!!... Wahaha... Remember for THE CANNON!!!... Haha... The new 5GG, me, Dasen, Abraham, Priscilla and John... Muahaha...
Been a great week so far, though haven't had the O2 outing yet... *Fingers Crossed* My mom still haven't give me my O-level reward!!!... Damn... It's $100 lor... crap crap!!!... I'm damn short of cash now... And I go out everyday, keep on rationing my money... Urgh... Sit there and just see my friends eat... MOM!!!... I need the $100!!!... *sobz* Still got that appointment, 2 more outings and one BBQ to attend... Blehz... See how larz... Always so damn shagged... Anyways... Take care and thanks for dropping by my blog... Feel free to tag stuff and I don't mind you guys using my tag-board for a crap-board too... Hahakx... *Speak your mind*
~The gentle breeze swept past, causing the leaves to sashay merrily on their branches~ ^^)
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




