Track: Disappear... (Hoobstank)
Time: 1947hrs...
Status: Rotting...
Feelings: Cold... ??
Quote: Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage...
Term 1 week 10 is here... Meaning?... Term 1 is ending... And Term 2 is here... Quite a lot to look forward to... Hahakx... Good thing I applied for Pioneer JC... JC1s have no mid-year-exams!!!... =D Weightage more on end-of-year exams now... Still, I don't mind... I guess I'll be with my subject combination all the way to A-levels... C Maths, Pure Physics, Pure Chemistry and Economics... So my work load for JC1/2005 will be these 4 subjects + General Paper + Malay AO-level & Project Work...
Here it comes... Hope it's not too late... Hahakx... My heartiest felt congrats to all my fellow peers who did well for their O-levels and my seniors for their A-levels... To those who didn't do as well as expected, don't be discouraged yeah?... There's always an opportunity behind every door... It's up to us to step up and take it... Which is why they say, opportunity rarely knocks twice on the same door... Once we choose one, we forego other options and must take what we have chosen carefully... Like me... Wahaha... Check this out... =D
1) Pioneer JC (Science)
2) Pioneer JC (Arts)
3) Anglo-Chinese JC (Science)
4) National JC (Science)
5) Raffles JC (Science)
6) Victoria JC (Science)
7) Temasek JC (Science)
8) Hwa Chong Institution (Science)
9) Marine Engineering (Singapore Poly)
10) Chemical Engineering (Singapore Poly)
11) Biotechnology (Singapore Poly)
12) Optometry (Singapore Poly)
People might say I'm crazy... But who cares?... I'm me for who I am... And well... Just take note... Amirah... My sarcasm comes with a basis of humour... I just quote one of yours... "we're the one paying, so you just shut up and eat..." Sarcasm?... I don't think so... It's more of an insult... Just imagine someone shoving that in your face... I'm sure you'd be like even more pissed than I was... Haha... The point here is?... Before you want to point ALL your fingers at me to take the blame, take note that you have your own fare share too... =D I admit... Okie larz... I'll reduce my sarcasm level and try to balance it out with seriousness... I've realised that sometimes, however, I can't tell whether you want me to be serious or not... Which is why I take almost everything from a happy-go-lucky and humourous point of view... Not to make you more angry... Just see my point... Friends?... Anything goes... I know I don't wanna fight with you anymore... Be it verbal, through written words or mind games... It's not about I know I'll lose, but there's no point la... It's going no where... So good luck to you... =D Haha...
~The sun faded from bright yellow to dark orange as it slowly descended past the horizon~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




