Track: Crawling... (Linkin Park)
Time: 0826hrs...
Status: Hipping around... Going out with my PJC friends later...
Feelings: Mixed...
Quote: You reap what you sow...
ALright manzzz!!!!... Reality is CRAWLING to me... Wahahah... Yesterday was the release of the O-level results... And OUR BATCH, the 1988, Dragon Baby batch did CTSS proud!!!... So much improvements from the previous batch... For example, we had 99% passes in english and 42% distinction... All the teachers played their respective significant roles in helping and working with us to lift CTSS's image... You guys will never be forgotten!!!...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mrs Justina Gan - 4E1'04 Classparent and our maths core teacher... Always pressing on us to never give up... Each step we take is a stepping stone to further our journey... Always there to give us advice, counselling and support... A maternal figure that certainly inspired me on... Thanks for everything and anything that you have given me... Sorry I couldn't meet your target for Additional Maths... But I did give my best... Hope that's satisfactory... (E Maths, A1... Add Maths, B3)
Mrs Teresa Chua - MRS CHUA!!!!... Thanks for really really pushing us... All the gruelling copying of notes and hectic amounts of comprehension and composition practices... Another motherly figure after Mrs Gan who never fails to brighten up english lessons with her sense of humour... Someone who guides with compassion... HAhakz... Sometimes letting us off early on thursday... After everything, I've gotten something I never thought I'd ever achieve in Secondary school!!!... (English Language, A1)
Ms Shelley Low - For the never-ending struggle and for having faith in our batch... The worst cohort you've ever seen, but we rise to meet the challenge... Thank you for giving those tips and correcting what we learnt wrong in Sec 3... Always full of stories and experiences to share... Hahakz... Ms Low!!!... Come to PJC and teach us economics!!!!... Hahakz... lolx... (Combined humanities, SS + Hist, A2)
Mr Chiang Shu Lee - For all the inspirational and motivational quotes... Being patient and not giving up on us... Always teaching us to see things from another perspective... And making me us realise that "a good physicist is also a good mathematician, but a good mathematician is not necessarily a good physicist..." Wahaha... So so true... =D (Pure physics, A2)
Mr Lau Beng Hwee - For always being energetic and keeping our chemistry lessons full of unexpected chemistry... Hahakz... Always ever-ready to help us clear our doubts as well as encouraging us to link the different chapters so that studying is a whole lot easier... For being a paternal figure is Mrs Gan's absence and always taking and showing care and concern for us... Thanks for giving me a good foundation and now, I'll most likely be taking chemistry at A-Levels... (Pure Chemistry, A2)
Mrs Chan Ka Ling - Nothing much to comment... Hahakz... Other than thanks for being a comical and joyful teacher to have... You owe 4E1'04 a treat Cher!!!... Don't forget... Wahaha... Nobody expected prawns for O-levels... wahahha... But never mind... (Pure Biology, A2)
Mr Murad - Cikgu!!!... Heez... Thanks for not giving up on me even though I've gotten a B3 for my June Paper... Always there to guide and though I got an A2 for prelims, you told me not to give up... There's always hope... Doa + usaha... Terima Kasih cikgu... Jasamu dan tanggungjawabmu telah disempurnakan dengan baik... I'll pray for your constant well-being, InsyaAllah... (Malay, A1)
Final grades:
English Language - A1
Malay Language - A1
Combined humanties (SS + Hist)- A2
Elementary Mathematics - A1
Additional Mathematics - B3
Pure Chemistry - A2
Pure Physics - A2
Pure Biology - A2
L1R4 - 7
L1R5 - 9
I'm staying in Pioneer Junior College!!!!... =D =D
To Amirah:
Heyz girl... I don't know if you'll ever come across this entry, or be bothered to read... But I guess... I truly owe a lot to you... Thanks for standing by me through one of the most difficult phase in my life... For all the support... For all the encouragement... I smile now thinking God chose you to be the special person for me through that period... It is a blessing to have known someone like you... So patient and loyal...
I know about what's been happening lately... And I've read through your most recent blog entry... I saw you refer back to the chat we had some days back... Hahakz... Okie... I'll explain to you... The main reason I was laughing, and saying you were the joke, because I thought you knew me better... I'm not the type of person who would take revenge just to feel satisfied; I really thought you'd know... About those cute or chio girls in PJC, it is a fact... I'm a frank person... I might be sarcastic at times, but I know where to draw the line... I never meant to bring it across to you that you're ugly or you look horrible... It's not what I meant... Honestly... It never dawned upon me to take revenge on you because I know there's no point... In addition, that energy can be used for good instead... It's public here... I apologise to you... I don't want to fight or quarrel with you anymore... This is not about your mom... This is about our severed friendship... It's about seeing you happy... Everytime you and I come face-to-face now, I don't dare to say anything... Haiz... It's to this extent larz... I know you've said the 2004 side is over... But ain't there anyway for me to get to know the 2005 side better?...
~Looking up, awaiting the first ray of light to pass through the violent clouds~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




