Track: Broken Wings... (Alter Bridge)
Time: 1830hrs...
Status: Pondering over my uptight schedule ahead...
Feelings: Satisfied...
Quote: If lies are built upon and consequetively seem like the truth, what is real anymore?...
[ Lying truth VS True lie ]
Any difference between the two phrases?... Good question... It's like, trying to differentiate between virtual reality and illusion... Which one really exists?... Haha... Playing around in your minds I see... Haha... Okie...
I feel a bit philosophical lately... And sorta more pious... Lol... You guys know about this "Doomsday" or "Armageddon" or "Judgement Day" right, whichever term is more appealing to you... Read up about it a bit more... Seems scary... Though the truth is, it will eventually happen... Guys... This is not to psycho you, but just a gentle reminder... I watched WWF actually... And saw the nostalgic 6-man-hell-in-a-cell match... During the Armagaddon Paper-View... So yah... Thoughts of this event...
From what I know, this is a very sensitive issue which is mentioned across most religions... Okie okie... I'll drop the subject...
Now... About the upcoming week... Hmmm... Yet to confirm some stuff... But I really hope the week goes well... OGL camp... O2 outing... Appontment with 2 friends respectively... Man... Haha... Gonna be one busy week... I guess I'll fit in my homework, re-packing of my room and revision at night... So sad to say, no slacking... *sobs* But I must gear myself already... For A-levels... Start early + study smart... Aim, 4 A level distinctions, with at least an A2 in GP, A1 in Malay AO and B in project work... Hope I can take "S" paper for chemistry... So yah... That's gonna be 7 subjects for A-level and 1 subject for AO-level...
*On broken wings I'm falling
And it won't be long
The skin on me is burning
By the fires of the sun
On skinned knees
I'm bleeding
And it won't be long
I've got to find that meaning
I'll search for so long*
~His torn wings bursts open suddenly, revealing that there is still life somewhere underneath~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




