Track: Walking Away... (Craig David)
Time: 2034hrs...
Feelings: Worried for a friend... Other then that, quite hyped!!!...
Status: Trying to blog down my stuff before going off for dinner!!!...
Quote: You can never lose by loving... You only lose by holding back...
Well... I made it into O2!!!!... Yay yay yay!!!... Hahaz... Great!!!... Orientation all over again... Now, hope to get into the S & R (Social and Relations) committee... That's where they'll be running the mass dance and doing the song and cheers... Cool lor!!!... Haha... I'm like super-enthu like nobody's business... Haha... Really lor... I feel like a much changed person...
Got back my first test... Ok ok... It's more of quiz la... Economics... I got 21/30... Not bad la... Highest in my class is 24/30... Then had maths test today... A bit depressed... Cannot do one question on complete the square... AARGH!!!... Crap crap... But never mind la... Learn from mistakes...
Okie... Valentine's Day just around the corner... You guys go find your partners quick!!!... Lol... Before they're snapped up by another person... Hehe... By the way, to Isna, I know it's not been that great for you lately... Hang in there man... Chinese New Year eve come back to CTSS k?... We can catch up then!!!... Oh... To a few others, Huiling, Jun Rong, Shawn, Part C'05... I miss you guys!!!... I'll be back soon k... Then can hang out with you guys... Cyaz all!!!... Stay cheery always... *Muacks*
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




