Track: Stupid Mistake... (Gareth Gates)
Time: 2149hrs...
Status: Chilling out...
Feelings: Stone... Haha... Nothing much lar...
Quote: Every shot you don't take is a 100% miss...
After a while
After a while you learn the subtle difference between holding a hand and chaining a soul,
And you learn that love doesn't mean leaning and company doesn't mean security,
And you begin to learn that kisses aren't contracts and presents aren't promises,
And you begin to accept your defeats with your head up and your eyes open, with the grace of an adult, not the grief of a child,
And you learn to build all your roads on today because tomorrow's ground is too uncertain for plans.
After a while you learn that even sunshine burns if you get too much.
So plant your garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.
And you learn that you can really endure...
That you really are strong,
And you really do have worth.
- Veronica A. Shoffstall
Found this very useful and meaningful... Heh... Finished Orientation Week at Pioneer JC... Wahaha... Rocks rocks... Councillors and the orientation... Only disappointed at the guys in my group... Like, there's 2 big groups, boys from River Valley and Nan Hua... Then they stick together, stone and laze around... Hate it lar... Never mind them... Well... Still got a few of the rest who I can mix with... Kumar, Kinesh, Deepa, Jason and the 2 malay girls, Azura and Khalisah... Hmmm... I'll just be myself... Don't care about it all... Yeah... That's what I'd do... Make the best of what I can...
Mass lecture week coming up... Should be okie for now... But then week 3 onwards, going to be full load time-table already... And CCA wise... Oh wells... Enjoy life everyone... It's not what happens to you, it's what you make the most out of the situation you're in at any particular time... Take care ya'll... =)
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




