Track: Hero... (Mariah Carey)
Time: 1850hrs...
Status: Thinking about the week ahead...
Feelings: TRYING to be unthusiastic...
Quote: Only we determine our happiness...
1st day in Pioneer JC today... Hmmm... Not the best of starts... Rating scale, 6/10... Overall was so-so... Today, chose subject combinations... From the way it went, they seem flexible... Nothing doing with me though... 2 choices for subject combinations...
1st choice: C Maths + Physics + Chemistry + Economics...
2nd choice: C Maths + Chemistry + Econimics...
Haha... Suddenly found out not many people have an interest in Econimics... LOL... Never mind, just trying... Hahaz... I have to keep a positive mindset... This is JC... Start thinking like a JC student... Ahhaz... More independent learning... And got to expect longer hours of staying back too... Sheesh... Like the rest of this week!!!... Wah...
Tomorrow ends at 1615hours...
Wednesday at 1815hrs...
Thursday at 1800hrs...
Friday at 1845hrs!!!...
Wah... Haha... Really must rest well to stay energetic and enthusiastic... It's up to me to determine my happiness... If I whine, it's not going to help me... Haha... Okie... 2 new friends made today... One of them is my JC2 senior and OG cousellor, Claryse... Haha... Cool... Friendly person... Sure can communicate with... Another one... I didn't catch her name though... Waiting for her to come online... Hahaz... Alrite... That's for now... Guess updates will only be later in the week... Miss you peeps!!!... Isna!!!... And the rest too la... Haha... Hear from you soon!!!... ;)
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




