Track: Breakaway... (Kelly Clarkson)
Time: 2037hrs...
Feelings: Worried for a close friend... Shall catch up with her later...
Status: Wondering what lies in store...
Quote: As a door to the past closes, another door to the future opens... It's up to us to choose to mourn over the closed door or be happy because another door has opened...
Well... This is it.. A whole brand new year... Looking forward to everything... For one, I'm looking forward to forget 2004 for the bad things and cherish only the great and really outstanding issues... Man... First of all, to start this new year, I wanna thank all those friends who've helped me through a lot in 2004... Through everything... Isna... Maizura... Lee Xian... Maurice... These are the main people... I feel much stronger now... 3 new qualities are in-built in me... Honesty... Patience... Sincerity... And of course, one whole year older!!!... Ahhaz... I'll be 17 soon... erhmz... Ok la... Not so soon of course... But well... Haha... Turning 17...
Then again... It's also a refreshing start... Today, went to Malaysia to visit some relatives... Have not seen them for quite some time now... Met them and was pretty surprised... New siblings... Ahhaz... And *someone* sure has grown... Lolz... She looks much more mature than her age... Cute la... Haha... I gotta admit... From far, I couldn't believe seeing her so different... But well... The shy side of her was still there... Heh... Sad though... Because didn't really have a chance to talk to her... Nvm... There will be new chances along the way...
Okie... 3rd Jan 2004... Pioneer JC!!!... WAh... Time to face reality... Haha... I believe I've gotten this far... And I think it's time I can go even further... Well... Shall update on that once 3rd Jan has passed... BUT... I haven't finished clearing up my room!!!... AARGH... Damn... One last day tomorrow... Got to make all the preparations count... By the way, to my sis (haneesah), if you're reading this, get ready for one hell of a ride in CTSS!!!... I'll be there for you... And I wanna say this... "Don't make my mistakes... Make your own mistakes..." Haha... Ok ok... Lame...
"There's no time to question my moves,
I'll stick to the path that I choose..."
2005 HELLO!!!!... 2004 GOODBYE!!!!!...
~MKZ dances his way out of 2004~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




