Track: Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word... (Blue feat. Elton John)
Time: 1523hrs...
Feelings: Calm, at peace...
Status: At a friend's house, from the library...
Quote: To be successful in life, face your past without regret... Handle your present with confidence... And prepare for the future without fear...
Was from Jurong East library just now... Walked around to look for somewhere to study... Then, settled at a table on the 3rd floor (I think)... Despite arriving before 12 noon, it was not easy to get a place... I guess my friend and I were lucky to not get chased out as we were actually studying in the reference section... Scary!!!... The staff walked passed a total of 5 times... Luckily my friend and I had some reference books; it seemed deceivingly convincing enough... Haha... It was kind of tense at times too, especially when they walk pass our table and glance at what we're doing... Whatever... I managed to complete a large portion of The Chinese High School physics prelim paper I think... I was about to start on the Zhonghua Biology prelim paper when I suggested to my friend it was time to go... So I headed down here... Just a short note: thanks for coming down and studying with me just now... It was short... Well... But significant... Thanks again...
Anyways... Heard that our prelims got moderated on the large scale... Damn... IF only I had gotten 38 for humanites instead of 36... I could've jumped 3 grades!!!.... And my L1R5 could've been 13... Have to settle for a 14 now I guess... Never mind larz... As long as I can get a decent education... To the few of you who know what MIGHT happen, please keep it to yourself, and be strong kayz... If not for me, at least be strong for yourselves...
With that, I think this is all for now... To those peeps who's been ages since I spoke to, sorry...
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




