Track: Our Song... (M2M)
Time: 1155 hrs...
Feelings: Kinda joyous... Hehe...
Status: Gonna hit the books...
Quote: Courage is rid of fear, not absence of fear... To rid of fear, one has to confront and defeat it...
Well... Got back results for most of prelim exams... Except for history... To sum it all up, here are the ones so far (without humanities)...
English : 64% (B4)... This one.. Heartache... Almost hit a B3 or even an A2 but my compo prevented it... haiz... And usually use my compo to pull me up...
Malay : 73% (A2)... Really disappointed... Should have done better for Paper (ii)... vying for over 60/80 for paper (ii)... Need to attempt at least 50/70 to strengthen the A1...
Elementery maths : 80% (A1)... Fairly well... Aiming to get at least 85%... Cannot be complacent... And this is one of the few possible to get A1...
Additional maths : 85% (A1)... Highest subject for me... I have to maintain and try to push even harder...
Physics : 70% (A2)... Just hit the distinction level... And first time for physics... Glad about it... But also gotta work harder... I want to guarantee another potential distinction...
Biology : 76% (A1)... Made it to A1 in the nick of marks... Kind of disappointed because I failed my paper (ii) section A... But it was made up by scoring 27.5/30 for the essay section... Still... Another one to guarantee A1...
Chemistry : 80% (A1)... Strongest science subject for me now... Got to work harder on practical... I need to get a distinction for this one at O-levels, definitely...
I'll put down the marks for humanities later... Although it's superbly disappointing... Haiz... Anyways... Everything else kind of great for the time being... Hee... I guess only another person can tell how I'm feeling... And thanks again for breaking that "supposedly" wonderful news... Haha... Well... Chill out peeps and all the best for the upcoming exams... Jia You!!!... Best of luck!!!... Semoga berjaya!!!... That's all for now... Adios...
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




